MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC Note to Monica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JimmyBassatti

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 am

I'd like to clarify my actions last night. In deed, I did say some inflammatory things. Oh, I agree, I was a gigantic moron last night. I wasn't being myself. But, I will not apologize. If I apologize, everything I said (That wasn't inflammatory, i.e. about the nuke problem), everything I urged you to change will have been for nothing. I can't do that, since those need change.

Someone needs to say it, and since I am not on 24/7, and have nothing to lose, it ought to be me. The way you control things is unbelievable. You set up a sandbox for all to engage in, with conflict and peace, yet you restrict so much. "No nukes!", says the owner, trying to avoid trouble run a muck. "No all out domination!", you then move on to say, as if to say, "I'll try to keep everything equal for those who can not conquer."

But, nay, someone comes along. A man returning from an exile of this site. "Well, why can't I use nukes? I'll make sure it's a last resort." Conflict! Oh conflict! It appears in both the roleplay and the out of character! Debate! "Why can't I dominate? It makes sense, in stead of having a thousand year war." You were reasonable at first, my dear Monica. I must commend you for that. That is not so anymore, friend.

Debate is... well... how does one describe debate? Does one say it's a peaceful argument? I would be lying, as debate has led to war and friendships being torn apart, like ours. Hmmm, maybe I'll call it a shouting match that ends in despair. Nay, I'm lying, as not all debate is like that. What I said was more of a negotiation... a... compromise? Yes, that's the word! Compromise!

You are more than likely mad at me, so I'd just like to send this to you, and tell you my motivations. You may want to be friends, you may want to call me out more. I'd wish for you to reply to this, as I am interested in your side of this... compromise. That's the word!

- Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 am

I agree. If people wanna gang up on the US, murder them first. Then go fucking all out. That's them. It'd be best to take the US first out anyway. Drop50 thermonukes on the US.

Besides, msot of the nubes go there. Distribute some to Iraq, Israel, Russia dont need none, Colombia

And we'll go all out
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 am

OOC Note to Monica Screen11 - Peter-Garbaccio is an epic fail.

- fings off gun -

Theres peter
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Take this in to note , everyone picks on the u.s because they honestly have a believe that in real life the u.s is a horrible country and are armies are horrible , Name one time , that any other countrys has brought a fight to are lands ? AND DONT FUCKING SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CIVIL WAR , im talking about when we have our 50 states, name it , and you know why you cant , because other countrys are pussys , [ terroist attacks do not count ]
Back to top Go down
Jeff<3

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Name one conflict that the US has participated in that they haven't had the upper hand in. Seems like they enjoy fighting countries that are much worse off then they are. I don't think they've fought a nation technologically superior to them ever, but aye. All is fair in love and war.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

I didn't think we'd be at war far this long.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 pm

JEff , Does it Matter , They Had The Upper Hand , We Invade Them , They Could Blast
Us To Hell. Which In most Times They Did , And We Exceeded Are Victory Anyway. Comon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OOC Note to Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Note to Monica   OOC Note to Monica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Note to Monica
Page 1 of 1