MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia Empty
PostSubject: Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia   Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am

----------------------------------------------------Template---------------------------------------------------------

OOC Information:

Name:
Monica ;D

Can you rp?:
Yes <3
How long have you rp'ed for?:
3-4 years papa
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Information:

Theme song:

Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia Ist2_8280584-woman-in-leather

Character Name:
Monica Berrios
Character Age:
Character place of birth:
Bogota, Colombia.
Character Ethnicity:
Colombian.
Character fights for:
Colombia.
Character Rank:
Presidente de Colombia.
Character Equipment:
Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia M14_ras_cod4_silencer_03 < -- M21

Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia Ist2_814 < -- 2x CP-99

Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia Famae11 < -- FAMAE

Character Personality:

Character Specializes in: [ Planes, tanks, boats, etc ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History:
I was born in a small village about 30 minutes away from Bogota, Colombia. My father was Colombian American. My parents got divorced and my father left back to America abandoning me and my mother. I had 3 brothers, never see them much anymore though..

When i was 5 after my father left, i began to train myself getting the idea from war movies and the news. I wanted to grow up and be a person that will be marked in history books. I always did good in school. I went to school in a vary small school. It was a piece of shit to be honest.. But i had to make the best of it. I took fighting classes of all sorts on my free time.

When i turned 10, my village was attacked by a known Colombian terrorist organization known as the "F.A.R.C." The F.A.R.C were of of arms and drug dealers, but they still did there violence. My village was burnt to the ground. I was the only one that survived. I noticed the Colombian army came in just as the F.A.R.C were leaving. A battle began between the Colombian army and the F.A.R.C. I picked up a m16a1 from dead Colombian solider. I felt it was time for revenge, though i did not know my mother was dead yet.. I ran out into the combat and emptied the entire magazine on the F.A.R.C, only to be shot in the back.

I woke up tied to a post with my mother on the other side. She looked beaten, raped, and stabbed all over her. I couldn't stop crying over the sight of it.. The F.A.R.C leader soon pulled out a knife and slit her throat after filming me and my mother tied to the Colombian government. Her blood sprayed all over my shirt. I was terrified of what just happened. Soon after, the F.A.R.C leader walked up to me and said.. " You want revenge? Fight for it!" He cut me loose and tossed me a combat knife. He told one of his officials to kill me. We soon went at it with the fight. I was cut many times all over in different areas. I was getting tired and began to feel intimidated my the crowd of F.A.R.C members. I then ran to the man and stabbed him in the neck with full force and speed. I turned out to have gotten lucky. His blood sprayed all over me as i did so. He soon dropped to the dirt with the knife in his neck. He died of blood lose.

The crowd went silent... They were all shocked to see a 10 year old girl kill a 30 year old experienced man. The F.A.R.C leader soon walked up to me and said. " You've past your test.. Now get the fuck out of here before i kill you." I seemed to have dashed off as soon as he said it. I knew the jungle very well,
I knew how to get to Bogota pretty quickly. After all, i was only about an hour away.

Once i got there, 3 army officials graped my arm and brought me to the Colombian army general. He said i was to move with my father and never think about living in Colombia. My school records were passed to the States.

When i turned 23, i went back to Colombia and decided to try and run for president of Colombia. A year later it was a success.

I am now the president of Colombia and stand strong for my nation with hopes for fixing this country.
Back to top Go down
https://mwrpg.forumotion.com

Presidente Monica Berrios De Colombia
Page 1 of 1