MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. Empty
PostSubject: Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations.   Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:57 pm

-----------------------------------------------------[ OOC Information. ]---------------------------------------------------------

OOC Information:

1. Real name: Jack

2. Age: 17

3. Can you roleplay?: Questionable.

4. How long have you been role playing for? Unknown.

------------------------------------------------------[ Basic IC Information. ]----------------------------------------------------

No Recent Pictures Of Amsel Have Been Taken

1. Character name: Jack Amsel.

2. Character age: 29

3. Character fights for: Himself.

4. Character ethnicity: Unknown.

5. Character Faction: Unknown.

6. Character Rank: N/A

7. Character class: Commando.

8. Character specialties: N/A

9. Character Personality: Unknown.

10. Character equipment:
() - M16A4 Rifle with M203, ACOG, Laser Guide, MAGPUL Magainzes and Rail Covers.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. 3338h14
() - Duel Mk. 23 Pistols with Silencers and Red Dot Guides.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. 95rnmf
() - KM200 in left leg sheath.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. KM2000
() - 1x M67 frag grenade.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. M67b
() 1x M18 red smoke. 1x M18 yellow smoke.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. G-07-045-L
() - Reinforced Bullet Proof Vest, appears as normal dress vest. Holds; batteries, the M67, the smoke grenades, and extra loaded magazines.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. EX2Small1
() - Desert Military 4x4 Vehicle.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. Jeep_tjl
() - A bullet proof briefcase. Holds; H&K USP Compact, PDA (Marked "Amsel Firearms," Pens, Paper, File folders, passports, and a ID for Jack Amsel.
Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations. G3-carbon-fiber-briefcase
---------------------------------------------[ Character history ]-----------------------------------------------------------

Character History:

After finding a man named Domonic Cortez, Dom and I found this base, and later found plans on U.S. Attacks. Then recovered the intel, and left. We later returned to that base and clamimed it ours. Later in our horrible war-torn lives, we were at this base of ours, and then this guy showed up, I dunno who he was, but I didn't like him. I was in the front section, Dom was in the middle hall, he was at the end. I then saw him pull a magnum, I stepped back and hugged the wall, Military terms that is. I watched him carefully, intil it happened, he fired into Dom's chest. Lucky for him, he had his vest on, and it stopped the round. I then moved forward to kill the unknown enemy, he ran to the back room and took cover. I then gripped to my grenade, pulled the pin and tossed it in and hoped for the best. Then a giant, loud explosion came from the hall. I prayed I hit him. I looekd down to the floor, and there he was, with his leg blown off. We had won. We rushed to his body, Dom picked him up. And thats when we knew him. He was the leader of a important and deadly Terroist organization. He requested his magnum back, whitch he dropped earlyier. We gave it to him, unloaded of course. He then aimed it to me, pulled the trigger. Click. He did the same to Dom, click. Dom dropped him, he fell to the floor. Dom then stomped his face in, and then the Terroist round a round and pushed it into the cylinder, and ended his life. The Terroist layed dead. Dom scooped up his body and brought it to the front. We found a crator from a explosion and buried the body. I then walked to my Hind, near the grave. And I said my goodbyes to Dom. I then went to the cockpit, and left the area. I still don't know why I left, maybe it was the killing of that guy, or the war. But where I went, didn't help the feeling....

-To Be Continued-
Back to top Go down

Jack Amsel. Amsel Firearms, Corporations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWRPG :: IC Information :: Biography Creation-
Jump to: