MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domonic-Cortez

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ Empty
PostSubject: Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™   Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------Bio-------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
Dom is a Sniper in the United states of America's Army. He graduated Top of his Class in Sniping academy, and is a One man sniping squad, he does his own spotting, and works well with other men, like Light machine gunners and Infantry. He is a Blackbelt In Tae Kwan Do, A champion In Ametuer Thai Boxing, And Wrestling. He aslo has a Brown belt in Brazilian Jujitsu. He has practiced Kendo, Fencing, and Knife fights.

After Seeing his parents killed at the hand of a major crime organization, he vowed to train as hard as he could. The situation was as follows: "I want you to know man, you see your wife here?" His father looked over to see a mutilated body, looking nothing like his wife, but remembered the locket. He weeps as the man links up a car battery to his [ Yeah] He then screams as he is shocked and tortured. Domonic watches as the men do this, hidden in a cabinet, he is found after the mutilated bodies are disposed of, and they ransack the house. Domonic uses his muay thai skills and elbows the man in the jaw, and well, knocks him out. Domonic finds the knive in the kitchen, and grabs it, he walks along till he see's the one who killed his father. He stabs the man in the Eyes, but doesn't kill him. He is quoted Saying "You made my parents suffer, now you suffer"
EndDoc_
[Written on a piece of notebook paper ]Recently he found a man named Jack, suffering from a leg wound. He patched him up with a captured Med Kit, and helped him infiltrate a base. Inside the base he found plans on nuking the USA and he and jack left with the intel, they took a helicopter and have been working with each-other since. Jack left the country, Said he might be back, Hope so. I decided to make my organization a well, organization. Full team. Lock and load. New File: Domonic Cortez has recently returned to active duty, and has received a promotion, And has the Medal Of Honor For his and his partners bravery in protecting the United States from a Nuclear Bomb.
---------------------------------------------Equipment---------------------------------------------------------------
Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ 14lhnjq -> His Colonel Insignia

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ 29e63gm -> His medal of Honor on his chest

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ Ghillie_base_layerColonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ 1640 -> His Ghillie Suit [ red Tiger ]

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ Desert_vest -> The vest under his Suit [Includes 3 Layers of Kevlar protection]

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ Mortal_combat-knife -> His Special Knife

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ Young_hispanic_man -> Him

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ 33a7vj5 -> His Rouge Team Modded M21 EBR.

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ 20ow3s
-> His Rouge Team Modded M16A2

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ 1zzpaww -> His modded AK-47 That was modded with the parts he bought from Jack Amsel

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ Hb-197 -> his Nades'

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ 309hizp His Backup Glock, With Silencer, flashlight, extended clip, laser. It uses Bullets commonly found in a Deagle. [ Hidden under his Ghillie, and Vest ]
----------------------------------------------IC Info-----------------------------------------------------------------

Height : 6'4

Weight : 205

Personality : Loyal, Jokester, Serious when needed.

-------------------------------------------------Status: MIA :::Notes: Belived To have gone Rouge [ By the Way, I created all these guns ]

Last edited by Domonic-Cortez on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™   Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Nice, also. If you go to the AKM Bayonet you can use the handle color for your guns. I'll give code for it anyway.

6a0d08

Enter that into the Color Code Bar. Then you should have a dark red color.
Back to top Go down
AlexsandrKalinin

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™   Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:30 am

I just had a seizure from laughing at your Pimp My Gun fail.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™   Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:34 am

AlexsandrKalinin wrote:
I just had a seizure from laughing at your Pimp My Gun fail.

Lol, but they're still OK. But you need to fix the Bayonet/Silencer thing, that part looks weird. Either have a silencer or a bayonet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™   Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colonel Domonic Cortez US Army, Red tiger Mec Co.™
Page 1 of 1