MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalia Sakarov

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 pm

-----------------------------------------------------[ OOC Information.]--------------------------------------------
OOC Information:

1. Real name: Tina

2. Age: 16

3. Can you roleplay?: Not at all.

4. How long have you been role playing for? just started

------------------------------------------------------[ Basic IC Information ] ------------------------------------

Natalia Sakarov 10ogr36

1. Character name: Natalia Sakarov

2. Character age: 27

3. Character fights for: Unknown

4. Character ethnicity: Russian

5. Character Faction: G.R.A.P.O

6. Character Rank: Unknown

7. Character class: Leader

8. Character specialties: Everything.

9. Character Personality: Shes pretty laid back and calm [ though filled with anger ] , loves Getting her way , and stops at nothing.

10. Character equipment: Duel m9's

---------------------------------------------[ Character history ]----------------------------------------------------
Natalia Was a lonely kid growing up , until her mother married giving her a step brother , even then they barely talked , she paided more attention to her work then anything. At passed highschool with accelerated Knowledge , And Took college for 2 years . after college , Her mother was killed in a bank robbery. natalia grew angry to this , in hope her mother would live to see her children , as she never would , before natalia could act . then death sent her to combat training , arms proficiency , and leadership . she then read on about extremist literature and supported eastern-european dictatorship thinking they were the greater good. her stuck by her side getting all the support to help her . as more joined they helped small countrys become communist countrys , and took jobs they offered , after that they noticed how much power they were gaining , thust turning into a terroist orginization ; GRAPO
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:38 am

Chicks wit cigars and boobehs

YUM

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

In the picture, she looks REALLY old, but her IC age is 29? HOWE DE FAWK DOES DAT HAPAWN?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

In the picture, she looks REALLY old, but her IC age is 29? HOWE DE FAWK DOES DAT HAPAWN?
Shut the fuck up shes 29 . dont be mad cuz your moms like 30 and doesnt look that good
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Admin-Tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

Shut the fuck up shes 29 . dont be mad cuz your moms like 30 and doesnt look that good

First, shes 40.

Second, I'm not jealous, why would I be?

Last, I was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

First, shes 40.

Last, I was kidding.

Prove It.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

First, shes 40.

Last, I was kidding.

Prove It.

Prove what?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

First, shes 40.

Last, I was kidding.

Prove It.

Prove what?

That Shes 40.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

First, shes 40.

Last, I was kidding.

Prove It.

Prove what?

That Shes 40.

Actually, my mom is 42, not 40, my bad. And, why the hell would you want to see my mom?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:05 am

Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

First, shes 40.

Last, I was kidding.

Prove It.

Prove what?

That Shes 40.

Actually, my mom is 42, not 40, my bad. And, why the hell would you want to see my mom?

say it , you fail , you attempted to say , My CHARACTER is 40 years old bec the pic she is 40 when in the pic shes like in her 20's ,so end of discussion
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 am

Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
Admin-Mike wrote:

YUM

Twisted Evil

Shes like, 40.

Shocked

First, shes 40.

Last, I was kidding.

Prove It.

Prove what?

That Shes 40.

say it , you fail , you attempted to say , My CHARACTER is 40 years old bec the pic she is 40 when in the pic shes like in her 20's ,so end of discussion

Umm, no. I never said that your character is 40. I said your Character Pic looks 40. If you said that shes 29, then shes 29. I'm just saying the girl in the picture looks a little older then 29.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natalia Sakarov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Sakarov   Natalia Sakarov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalia Sakarov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWRPG :: IC Information :: Biography Creation-
Jump to: