MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Time Change.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Death Time Change. Empty
PostSubject: Death Time Change.   Death Time Change. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Should we change the rule #5? "Death is 10 Minutes." We should change it to Killer's Choice. 20 Minute minimum. And that way they won't keep coming back and it ruins the scene. So we should change it. This is for the Staff ot discuss, the users may post they're comments to help us. Thank you.

Sincerly,

Jack, Head Admin.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

Death Time Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Time Change.   Death Time Change. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm

I say, it does ruin scenes. Cause you could kill one guy finally, and your glad, then theres two other guys
that could be hard to kill right, then they come back and it's a whole afternoon scene.

Mike, Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Death Time Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Time Change.   Death Time Change. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 pm

I Agree ,
Though I Give Most Death Times 5 Mins So...
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Death Time Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Time Change.   Death Time Change. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Admin-Tina wrote:
I Agree ,

All right, 3 agrees (including myself). Now, we must give the 'bill' to 'The President' (Monica) for her final comment. Then we can turn this 'bill' into a 'lawl'.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Death Time Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Time Change.   Death Time Change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
I Agree ,

All right, 3 agrees (including myself). Now, we must give the 'bill' to 'The President' (Monica) for her final comment. Then we can turn this 'bill' into a 'lawl'.

Its not like she cares....
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Death Time Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Time Change.   Death Time Change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Admin-Tina wrote:
Admin-Jack wrote:
Admin-Tina wrote:
I Agree ,

All right, 3 agrees (including myself). Now, we must give the 'bill' to 'The President' (Monica) for her final comment. Then we can turn this 'bill' into a 'law'.

Its not like she cares....

True.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Time Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Time Change.   Death Time Change. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Time Change.
Page 1 of 1