MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josteinn Storvik

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Josteinn Storvik 14ln9zn
Josteinn Storvik 2yytelk

Character Name: Josteinn Storvik

Character Age: 28

Character place of birth: Olso, Norway

Character Ethnicity: Caucasian

Character fights for: Whoever Pays Him

Character Rank: N/A

Character Equipment: Standard M16, Bow and Arrow, Dual sixteen inch blades, Stolen military uniforms, some vehicles, and more
Josteinn Storvik F4lpxy
Character Personality: Aggressive, Strong, Commando like

Character Specializes in: Everything
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History: Josteinn, in his time of being a Mercenary has been chasing the infamous GRAPO and trying to put a stop to them after his father, a great mercenary was killed in combat. Josteinn is one of the most toughest son of a bitch around. Josteinn likes to put a world of hurt on his enemies and drive them into there graves. Josteinn is a huge rival of the GRAPO named "Natalia".
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Would you like to join Blackwater Mercenaries?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 pm

That's an M4.

<<
>>
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Josteinn Storvik Images25 - M4 Carbine. notice the barrel

is shorter then the M16, which I'll be showing soon

Josteinn Storvik M16a210 - And their is your M16
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:16 pm

kay thats nice and all but idc mike

2 me n monica are working on something
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Mark wrote:
kay thats nice and all but idc mike

2 me n monica are working on something

Havez you an herz Join Blackwatah! We need people.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Mark wrote:
History: Josteinn, in his time of being a Mercenary has been chasing the infamous GRAPO and trying to put a stop to them after his father, a great mercenary was killed in combat. Josteinn is one of the most toughest son of a bitch around. Josteinn likes to put a world of hurt on his enemies and drive them into there graves. Josteinn is a huge rival of the GRAPO named "Natalia".

How would you know they're even existing? GRAPO hasn't even blown their cover. Plus, when your dad was killed, GRAPO propably wasn't even planned of.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:07 am

Admin-Jack wrote:
Mark wrote:

How would you know they're even existing? GRAPO hasn't even blown their cover. Plus, when your dad was killed, GRAPO propably wasn't even planned of.
thank you jack , i even told him that 2 people know of my name , Ciaran and my bodyguard. common.
therefor void
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josteinn Storvik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josteinn Storvik   Josteinn Storvik I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josteinn Storvik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWRPG :: IC Information :: Biography Creation-
Jump to: