MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kale-Pox

Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin   Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:18 pm

----------------------------------------------------Template-------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Information:

Name: Sean <.<
Can you rp?: Would i be here if i couldn't?

How long have you rp'ed for?: Er.. a long time >.>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Information:

Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin ArmoredStealth
In stealth suit
Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin Emo-1
Not in stealth suit

Character Name: Kale

Character Age: 17

Character place of birth: Italy

Character Ethnicity: Italian

Character fights for: None

Character Rank: None

Character Equipment: Kale has a satchel of small explosives, and lock picks wrapped around his waste. He dresses in a stealth suit, making him easy to be hidden. He has two pistols strapped to his lower legs an assault rifle, and a sniper strapped across his back, combat knives strapped to his arms (closer to the wrists) and he has night vision goggles.

Character Personality: Kale is a comedic, romantic fellow. He is often making witty jokes, or hitting on woman.

Character Specializes in:
-Stealth
-Assassination
-Speed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History: Kale was born in Venice Italy, when he was approximately 8 years old his parents moved to America. To find "Great opportunities" They lived in New York, NY. Kale hated it, he was often discriminated. He was picked on through out his childhood. When Kale was 17 the war started, Kale hated America. He left for the battlefield. To join in the fight.. to try and bring down America.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

PostSubject: Re: Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin   Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Looks cool with suit , take him out hes a fag with hair =/
Back to top Go down
Kale-Pox

PostSubject: x]   Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Lmfao ! i love the emo hair >.> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin   Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kale Pox; The Silent Assasin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWRPG :: IC Information :: Biography Creation-
Jump to: