MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uk Rides [More to be posted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian

Uk Rides [More to be posted] Empty
PostSubject: Uk Rides [More to be posted]   Uk Rides [More to be posted] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:18 am

Uk helicopters
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uk Rides [More to be posted] I2r8y9
Designed to hunt and destroy tanks, the Apache attack helicopter has significantly improved the Army's operational capability.

Uk Rides [More to be posted] 2mfxgfc
Lynx is the British Army's primary battlefield utility helicopter.

Uk Rovers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uk Rides [More to be posted] 10msrxu
Vector is based on a 6 x 6 Pinzgauer chassis and is a Light Protected Patrol vehicle developed for 8-hour patrol missions over varying terrain

Uk Rides [More to be posted] 33f9gno
The Wolfhound is a six-wheeled variant of the acclaimed Mastiff, which will give troops increased protection as they support missions in high-threat areas.

Uk Rides [More to be posted] 6root5
The FV 430 family of armoured vehicles entered service with the British Army in the 1960s, but regular maintenance and improvements including a new power train have enabled this old workhorse to remain in service into the 21st Century.

Last edited by Damian on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

Uk Rides [More to be posted] Empty
PostSubject: Uk Rides   Uk Rides [More to be posted] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 am

Apache and Lynx are both helicopters

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

Uk Rides [More to be posted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWRPG :: Countries :: United Kingdom-
Jump to: