MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DontTazeFike

Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One Empty
PostSubject: Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One   Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 pm

----------------------------------------------------Template-------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Information:

Name: Rashad or Fikeman

Can you rp?: Yes, Yes I can.

How long have you rp'ed for?: Since 06 baby!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Information:

Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One SexyPapi

Character Name: Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh

Character Age: 23

Character place of birth: Qum, Iran

Character Ethnicity: Iranian

Character fights for: G.R.A.P.O

Character Rank: He is a scout/sniper.

Character Equipment: a WA2000 with a thermal scope. a Glock Eighteen he acquired from a dead U.S. solider's body. a UMP45 with a red dot scope. Ak-74 acquired through Russian connections. RPG Seven he purchased from a Iranian sources. Homemade Molotov's and Hand grenades. Normally he doesn't carry everything and just has one of the many.

Character Personality: Ambitious, Daring, Cunning, Militant

Character Specializes in: Planes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History: Born in the town of Qum native Iranian, Adel was born into a family of three children. He was the youngest, along with his sisters one now at the age of 27 the other 32. Most of his childhood was spent protecting his sisters from local's who where aggressive and sexual attitudes towards them due to their beauty. He was constantly picked on by older boys the ages of his sisters. Soon Adel grew tired of being beaten up everyday of his life and fighting all the time so for a few years he stayed over in Russia. There he meet a old militant grandmother who trained him to be a solider but the training was not normal. He was given close to Spetsnaz training. He learned how to speak in Russian there and also English because of a friend there.

At the age of seventeen Adel returned to his town for revenge done by his own hands. Using a Ak 74, a machete, and a old sniper he managed to rack a eleven man killing spree in one weeks worth of time. This made him a dead and wanted man in his country so he fled back to Russia and joined up with the group known has G.R.A.P.O. His known to some has the Damned one.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Tina

Admin-Tina

PostSubject: Re: Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One   Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 am

is that really you? i can imagine LOL
Back to top Go down
DontTazeFike

PostSubject: Re: Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One   Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:48 am

that is not me im 100% sexier than this. (not rlly maybe like 4% sexier)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One   Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adel Rasheed Omidzadeh the Damned One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWRPG :: IC Information :: Biography Creation-
Jump to: