MWRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWRPG

Welcome to Modern War RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damian-Thrower is prime minister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian

Damian-Thrower is prime minister Empty
PostSubject: Damian-Thrower is prime minister   Damian-Thrower is prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Damian-Thrower is prime minister 14ky9hv

- As a regular tune on CNN plays-
- You see a young male in his thirties ready to speke-
- he unknowingly has a small stain on his suit-

Hi my name is Bob Rayner. It was a landslide victory for Damian thrower by twenty votes. In dec 13 Damian thrower made his very first campaign speech that got the world ready.

- It plays a small clip of Damian's speech-

Damian : We are in a war ladies and gentlemen. I don't like it as much as the next guy but it happens. So i came up with a plan to save the people and the welfare

- Damian repeatedly pounds his fist in the air-

- The little clip cuts off-

Well it is said that those words won him the whole election....and i agree. So good job Damian and keep kind to your words.

- The CNN music plays again-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Jack

Admin-Jack

PostSubject: Re: Damian-Thrower is prime minister   Damian-Thrower is prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Damian wrote:

Hi my name is Bob Rayner. It was a landslide victory for Damian thrower by twenty votes. In dec 13 Damian thrower made his very first campaign speech that got the world ready.

Damian : We are in a war ladies and gentlemen. I don't like it as much as the next guy but it happens. So i came up with a plan to save the people and the welfare

Well it is said that those words won him the whole election....and i agree. So good job Damian and keep kind to your words.

Who the fuck made you Prime Minister!?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

PostSubject: Re: Damian-Thrower is prime minister   Damian-Thrower is prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:18 am

Void until we get verification.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damian-Thrower is prime minister   Damian-Thrower is prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 am

Jack wrote:
Damian wrote:

Who the fuck made you Prime Minister!?

It is not official, he is only being prime minister for one day. He is not a bad rper. He is handicap with one hand so give him credit.
Back to top Go down
https://mwrpg.forumotion.com
Admin-Mike

Admin-Mike

PostSubject: Re: Damian-Thrower is prime minister   Damian-Thrower is prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 am

I just said till we get verification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damian-Thrower is prime minister   Damian-Thrower is prime minister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damian-Thrower is prime minister
Page 1 of 1